Customer Satisfaction Survey
To access the Oberer Home Customer Satisfaction Survey, Click here!
Upon completion of your new home, our dedicated service team will be on hand to serve you with the Oberer Homes standard 1 (one) year warranty covering everything from the foundation to the roof, ensuring the quality and integrity of your home. And, because we stand by our quality craftsmanship long-term, we also offer an additional 10 (ten) year structural warranty through Residential Warranty Corporation.
Use our Warranty Punchlist Form below to submit your warranty issues and one of our warranty representatives will be in touch with you soon.
Every Oberer Homes' Community has a Homeowners’ Association (HOA) to help manage the ins and outs of the Community. The HOA works on the residents’ behalf by coordinating Community activities, such as:
- Facilitating communications within the Community, such as organizing social events for residents, communicating Community improvements, posting Lost and Found ads, etc.).
- Maintaining shared or common Community space, such as park areas and walking trails, to keep the Community beautiful for the enjoyment of all residents.
- Administering the Community rules, such as pool usage, usage of common areas, property maintenance, etc.
- Responding to resident complaints and grievances.
For homeowners who live in Communities where the HOA is governed by Oberer Homes, please feel free to reference the helpful forms and documents below.
Your Own Lot
- Welcome Handbook
- Clubhouse Rental Packet
- Recreational Rules & Regulations - Pool Rules
- Amended and Restated Declaration of Covenants and Conditions
- Design Guidelines and Standards - Woodbourne
- Design Guidelines and Standards - Sweeney Place
- Design Guidelines and Standards - Benham Estates
- Improvement Application Form
- Email Consent Form
- Action Request Form